Call for Applications
Who can apply
- PhD students regularly enrolled in one of the doctoral programmes
To be eligible for participation in a seminar, applicants (both academic staff and PhD students) should be:
- conducting research in the field of the chosen seminar (all academic disciplines are invited);
- able to participate in the entire seminar;
- be prepared to present and discuss their work with peers from the other Universities, and to participate in an active and constructive way in team discussions;
- willing to continue cooperation with colleagues of the EDUC Alliance after the seminar.
- a short CV (max 1500 characters)
- a short abstract (max 1500 characters) presenting their own research in the area
- a list of maximum 5 relevant publications in the last 5 years.
- a list of 5 keywords that describe their research
- optional: a description of their research interest and/or the type of research partnership they are looking for (max 500 characters).
The application must be submitted by October 24, 2021. The filled application should be sent to dedicated people on your university / through your university online application form – please select your university from the table below and follow its instruction to apply.
All candidates should express their interest by filling in the application form published by their University till the deadline on October 24, 2021.